Buying or selling a home is one of the most stressful and expensive things you will ever do. It’s vital that you seek legal advice from … Read more...
We can provide assistance for a range of commercial and business legal matters, including: Starting a business Business structures … Read more...
Nick Beattie is the Principal of Nick Beattie Barrister and Solicitor, a boutique law practice founded in 2007
and based in Hobart and offering a wide range of legal services including:
- Conveyancing – buying and selling property and businesses
- Corporate law
- Family law divorces, children’s issues and property settlements
- Court matters including driving offences
- Succession planning including Wills, powers of attorney and guardianship
- Business matters including leases, contracts and disputes
- Deceased estate administration
- Workplace relations
With over 20 years experience in the law, Nick Beattie aims to provide professional and friendly legal advice and
effective representation to both individual and business clients and prides himself on his ability to provide clear
and understandable solutions to legal issues.
We can provide fast and efficient service and can quickly respond to your changing needs. We are more
accessible than larger firms and provide cost effective and personalised services.
We understand that dealing with a deceased estate is one of the more difficult challenges in life. From mountains of paper work to legal … Read more...
Buying or selling a commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We offer over many years of experience … Read more...